DUI Defense Information
DUIs are quite complicated. They depend on the following factors:
- Did you provide a breath sample?
if no – it’s a Refusal – with its own penalties different from that if you had provided a breath sample
- What was the alcohol level?
– if one blows above a .15, then higher maximum jail time, greater possible length of license revocation, larger minimum and maximum fine
- Was there a minor(person under the age of 18) in the car?
– then it’s the same as if you blew over a .15
– including interlock device.
- Was there a crash?
– higher maximum jail, higher fines, higher length of suspension of drivers license.