Experienced Representation in Family Law Disputes
Mr. Moenckmeier understands that it takes a lot of trauma in order for people to reach out to an attorney to discuss their family law issue. Heiko G. Moenckmeier, Esq. has the experience,negotiating skills, legal knowledge, compassion and calming nature to be an excellent advocate to assist family law clients and has been doing so since 2009.
If you are in need of a family law attorney, you should contact our office at 407.504.1384 to schedule your private initial consultation.
Each Family Law client’s issue is different. Whether it revolves around children, property, or both, Mr. Moenckmeier will explain to you your rights and obligations, and help you enforce those rights during the course of litigation. Together we will develop a legal strategy for each sequence of events, in order to protect you into the future.
Family Law Clients are seeking a solution to a problem that is emotionally overwhelming and physically draining- help with either ending a tumultuous marriage, or establishing rights to their child. Mr. Moenckmeier has the experience to guide you through this long process to make the experience as smooth and pain-free as possible, gained through successfully resolving a variety of different matters.
- This Firm assist clients with the following:
- Divorce – now called ‘Dissolution of Marriage’ – A divorce is complex, and revolves entirely around the two parties ability to cooperate (which typically is not amazing, seeing as how they haven’t quite seen eye to eye in a long time), as well as whether there are children (how will time-sharing work), child support, alimony, property, vehicles, and debts.
- Domestic Violence – Oftentimes, one party or another may attempt to use injunctions and or arrests, or threat of arrest in order to leverage their pending or impending family law case. The Injunction Court and Criminal Court have far-reaching powers to prevent the return to the home, and prevent contact with the children
- Complex property division – including businesses, real and personal property
- Spousal and child support – establishment, enforcement and modification of child support
- Paternity Child custody/time-sharing– establishing time-sharing agreements and parenting
- – modification of parenting plans and child support due to substantial changes
- – modification of alimony due to substantial changes in circumstances
- Alimony issues – oftentimes a contested Divorce revolves around alimony, and who is entitled to what, and how much. Alimony is of course complex, and revolves around ‘need’ and ‘ability to
- Prenuptial Agreements (prenups!) – making them and breaking them (breaking them is way harder than making them!)
Contact our law office today to schedule your initial consultation at 407.504.1384 to speak with Attorney Heiko Moenckmeier. Our office is extremely easy to get to, has ample parking, and is located across from Lake Highland Preparatory Institute and is a historic colonial building with the blue door at 836 Highland Ave. Orlando, FL 32803. Appointments are mandatory.